This role defines, designs and supports the data reporting and presentation needs of Alpine Food Distributing. The BI Analyst works to identify key performance indicators, data analysis and requirements for turning data into information. They will design BI presentation methods that are accurate, reliable, easily accessible and understandable by users.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Determine key performance indicators for company and individual departments
- Collaborate with users to identify departmental priorities
- Determine effective business intelligence presentation methods using Webfocus and SQL applications
- Perform data analysis based on user needs and requirements
- Prepare reports that are accurate, reliable, accessible and understandable to end users.
- Other duties and projects as assigned by management.
- Strong technical skills with an understanding of business needs
- Critical and creative thinking
- Self-motivated with ability to work effectively with limited supervision
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiasm for collaboration and continued learning
- Strong work ethic
- Stays calm, and maintains positive attitude under pressure
- 3+ years of Data Analysis experience
- 3+ years of experience writing SQL Queries
- Experience with BI tools for Reporting and Dashboarding
- Experience using Webfocus strongly preferred
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office platform
- Excellent inter-personal skills, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong business understanding and ability to present data
Salary will be based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- writing SQL Queries: 3 years
- Webfocus: 1 year
- Data Analysis: 3 years
Required work authorization: