Our Customer Service Representatives help us serve our customers in many ways, often beginning with answering a multi-line phone system in a professional and friendly manner or communicating with customers via email.
As part of our CSR team you may expect:
- To promptly answer calls in a busy multi-line office in a professional and friendly manner
- To assist customers with complaints, errors, account questions, billing issues, and resolving product/service problems
- To work independently and as part of a team, taking customer orders and entering orders via computer
- To act as a liaison between customers and our sales staff, often assisting sales staff with customer needs
- To keying customer orders into our billing system (fast and accurate typing required)
The above is just a basic list not all inclusive, and the duties do vary.
The right candidate must:
- Be well versed in Microsoft Office, email usage, computer usage, internet use
- Have excellent organization skills
- Be a strong multi-tasker with lots of patience
- Have a calm and professional manner when dealing with customers, vendors, and the public
- Be a fast and accurate typist - a typing evaluation may be done during interview
- Be able to pass a background check/drug screening
- Basic accounting/billing knowledge is a plus
- You may be required to assist other employees in other departments from time to time
- Critical thinking and problem solving abilities are key
This is a first shift, full time position.