Leads a team comprised of Paraprofessionals, including but not limited to RNs, LVNs, LPNs,and Medical Assistants to ensure that paraprofessional services are provided in a manner consistent with the policies and procedures of the company.
- Supervise and evaluate non-clinical activities of MinuteClinic Health Services Paraprofessional staff; coordinate with field teams responsible for in-the-moment direction and general clinical oversight of team
- Monitor paraprofessional staffing needs and adjust as needed in partnership with Scheduling
- Conduct paraprofessional hiring activities in partnership with Talent Acquisition
- Review and evaluate individual performance annually and on an on-going basis and initiate and carry out any necessary disciplinary actions.
- Manage assigned paraprofessional payroll to budget
- Participate in evaluation and revision of procedures and processes as requested
- Maintain knowledge base relative to new laws/policies affecting paraprofessional scope of practice and monitor staff compliance with the same.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
Paraprofessional performance oversight and monitoring for assigned geographical territory
- Performance metrics
- Serves as liaison to Senior Practice Managers regarding day-to-day performance of Paraprofessional workforce
- Initiates and carries out any necessary disciplinary actions
Upholds operational standards and activities in support of Paraprofessional workforce
- Upholds established operational processes, parameters, and goals with team
- Informs the development of action plans to address training and knowledge need opportunities by sharing observations and insight
- Partners to create and implement staffing strategies designed to meet local needs and respond to labor market challenges
- Non-clinical supervision of a team of Paraprofessionals at Minute Clinic.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in health care operations or administration
- Experience managing teams of more than 10 people is required
Experience in a clinic, hospital or Health System
A combination of experience and education equivalent to Bachelor’s degree. Bachelors Degree is preferred.
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health MinuteClinic practitioner, you have the unique opportunity to manage your clinic and treat your own patients, in an autonomous environment, always knowing you have the support of your colleagues, managers and collaborating physicians, behind you.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.