Full-time$20 - $21 an hour
- Analysis Skills
- Project Management
- Account Management
- Communication Skills
- Computer Skills
Full Job Description
Manages and services complex and/or small to large revenue account for a specific client or specific business line. Serves as the primary contact for the client account. Provides overall client direction to account and works with the client to ensure optimum satisfaction and performance of client account.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages and develops client accounts to ensure optimum performance and customer adoption and satisfaction with client.
- Manages and services assigned client accounts, developing opportunities that increase service line revenue, monitoring client operating systems including policies and procedures, operating structure, and information flow /and or customer satisfaction through problem resolution
- Maintains quality relationships to retain clients and win referrals to new clients
- Performs effective communication of account activity and requirements with all support staff to ensure account services are maintained at the highest level.
- Assists in developing, presenting and executing sales and marketing plans for each existing account.
- Ensures service standards exceeds quality standards.
- Uses analytical skills to understand clients' changing business issues and needs
This would be a full-time role, 1st shift, M-F 8am-5pm.
If you are interested, please apply on the following link:
- 2-5 years account management experience including project management and customer problem solving through application of technology, tools and services.
- Exceptional Communication skills both verbal and written
- Effective selling techniques
- Effective project management techniques
- Effective proposal development including estimating operational costs and margin of return techniques
- Strong computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint. And Outlook.)
- Good effective interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain productive relationships with internal and external groups
https://careers.peopleclick.com/careerscp/client_stericycle/external/gateway/viewFromLink.html?jobPostId=113459&localeCode=en-us Thank you!