Pursuing an accomplished and exceptionally motivated Estate Manager to oversee multiple estates in Glenbrook and Incline Village, Nevada. The Estate Manager will take full responsibility of the entire property. Candidate will be proactive, energetic, detail-oriented and able to anticipate Principals' needs and provide exceptional service in a timely manner. Privacy, discretion and loyalty are paramount in this position. Qualified candidates can work independently and can multitask to oversee a myriad of responsibilities and ever-changing list of priorities.
This person will be TRUSTWORTHY and be able to maintain HIGH-LEVEL CONFIDENTIALITY.
What You’ll Do
- Complete oversight of principal’s home; maintaining consistency of standards, procedures and services.
- Contact, screen, propose and oversee vendors. Compare multiple bids, track budget.
- Negotiate and manage contracts, supervise work and review invoices.
- Supervise and coordinate onsite activities and provides day-to-day direction of onsite staff.
- Prepare realistic plan to address needs and conduct regular walk through and daily checklist.
- Work with, schedule, supervise and upkeep of maintenance schedules for household vendors: HVAC, electrician, plumbing, generator, well systems, etc.
- Supervise construction and renovation projects, from design to coordination of schedules, inspections during various construction phases, monitoring permits, and daily oversight of subcontractors.
- Ensure that the project is executed in accordance with designs, budgets and schedules; take appropriate action to minimize the impact of deviations.
- Verify estimates based on detailed review of proposal specifications.
- Set the service standard and the hiring, training and ongoing management of staff required to meet the service needs of the family and property.
- Liaison to private chef, gardeners, housekeepers and service staff
- Event planning for large and small-scale events on/offsite
- Maintain and update household manuals.
- Review and submit vendor invoices for processing.
- Oversee all events and dinner parties, orchestrating staff accordingly.
- Possess a hands-on attitude – providing service when staff or vendors cannot.
- Financial budgeting and expense reporting
- Be available 24/7 for family members; questions, requests or service.
- Handle any special requests, duties or errands.
- Minimum of 7+ years of relevant experience working in private homes
- Superior project management skills
- Outstanding references from both current and previous employers. References will be verified.
- Understands that the highest levels of confidentiality and discretion are required.
- General understanding of household mechanical systems, appliances, technology and routine maintenance practices of these systems.
- Possesses superior process and time management skills.
- Experienced in project and budget management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Accomplished verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Thorough attention to detail and the ability to produce results in a timely manner
- Must be a self-starter
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Flexible scheduling with availability to work overtime and weekends as needed. A 24/7 mentality.
- Valid driver’s license with a perfect driving record.
- Legal to work in the United States.
- Submit to extensive background check and sign NDA
Job Type: Full-time