Inside Sales & Marketing Associate
If you have love for talking to customers, but want to increase your income and start a true CAREER, then this job is for you!
Fredy Kia is the highest rated KIA dealership in the Houston area. We are growing fast and are recruiting friendly, motivated, & detailed-oriented people to join our top-notch Business Development Center. Here at Fredy we pride ourselves on quality, transparency, and genuine customer service. You will be promoting a product that we all truly believe in! Listening skills & providing excellent customer service are the most important part of this job.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answer all incoming calls to schedule sales appointments and answer all inquiries.
- Chat with customers via various messenger services
- Process all website inquires and emails received
- Daily outbound calls to generate new traffic and generate interest in company promotions
- Log all interactions in our cutting-edge CRM software
- Understand our company products & programs so you can articulate them in a compelling way to customers.
- Come up with creative marketing ideas to reach and connect with customers.
- Pitch in with other duties as needed. We are a small company and all hustle to do what's best for the customer, regardless of our job titles.
Qualifications and Skills
- Genuine friendliness is the most important characteristic to have. People should feel you smiling through the phone and want to do business with you.
- High School diploma required. College diploma in Marketing or a related field is a big plus.
- Previous experience in customer service preferred. This can be in restaurants, banking, retail, or anywhere. You must love talking to people all day! Call Center experience doing outbound and inbound campaigns is a huge plus!
- Spanish fluency is preferred but not required. We field a heavy volume of inquiries from customers in both English and Spanish throughout the day.
- Tech savvy. You must be comfortable using cutting edge software. We operate in a paper-free office environment.
- You must be fast at typing. The faster you type, the more effective you will be at this job. And you must be able to type with proper spelling and grammar, since you will be representing the company officially.
- Motivation to work long hours, effectively bring in leads, and make a long-term career in Sales & Marketing.
- Team attitude. Our culture is awesome here at Adonis, and we don't hire jerks.
- Attention to detail. We operate in a highly regulated industry of consumer finance, so you must always adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Group health insurance plan
- Paid Training.
- Dental and Vision
- Paid time off
sales, inside sales, inside sales representative, sales representative, bdc
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $1,600.00 - $6,500.00 per month
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: One location