Unique position will be a phenomenal opportunity for the right person. Highly skilled individual wanted to work directly with owner/innovator. WingIts leads its industry in creating the “next” and everything created is best in class with unmatched qualities.
A successful candidate will be organized, and detail oriented with good proactive instincts for how best to be of help in a fast moving and rapidly changing environment. She/he must be flexible, quick to learn, able to anticipate needs, manage a busy calendar and improve systems when needed. We are looking for a person of precision and collaborative team member who is energized by working in a fast-paced environment.
WingIts doubles in size every couple year as this owner/innovator keeps developing “what’s next”. Your job will be to help orchestrate and organize these efforts. This includes interfacing with all divisions within the company and maintaining constant stream of open communication. The ideal candidate will be successful at implementing long term projects while attending to the immediate needs of the Innovator’s daily workload. This candidate will be expected to fulfill a variety of duties which will change daily. This will include coordinating product development, data implementation, meetings, etc. for an innovator who is continually on the go!
You will be working for a driven, exacting executive and will always be expected deliver outstanding results! The Executive Personal Assistant will be privy to confidential information and will be expected to maintain strict confidentiality and demonstrate discretion, good judgment in all activities.
Minor travel may be required between facilities located within 50mi radius.
Your goal should be to maximize the success of every effort while attempting to lessen the burdens of the owner/innovator.
- Able to comprehend the needs & desires of the owner and implement them across the teams within the company. Supply the necessary feedback to allow adjustments to get projects complete in a timely manner.
- Assist in maintaining and executing on an ongoing master list of tasks to be completed and all immediate deadlines requiring the Innovator’s input or decisions
- Assist with interfacing with all departments within the organization on a wide variety of task areas that span across projects and teams.
- Conduct research as requested preparing briefing materials related to new and ongoing initiatives and projects on a wide range of topics
- Provide support in preparing and or creating various internal and external communications, reports and presentations related to WingIts initiatives and projects.
- Present information in clear concise way through written and verbal communications.
- Utilize project management software and other tools to manage and track operational efforts
- Assist with preparing correspondence and facilitate communications with both internal and external parties.
- Provide staff support at relevant meetings and events, including taking notes and assisting in the execution of all follow up items.
- Be/become fluent in Outlook/calendar/android phones as well as computer programs utilized within the organization.
- Other duties as assigned by Innovator.
BA in Business or technology; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Extraordinary ability to be concise, honest and successful.
- Minimum three years of relevant work experience;
- Access to car, clean driving record;
- Intuitive problem-solving ability with ability to meet goals despite resource constraints and potential obstacles out of one’s control.
- Speed and efficiency in performing tasks with ability to absorb new information quickly;
- Demonstrated resourcefulness, proactivity, and instincts in all aspects in supporting the demanding workload of Innovator.
- Proven professional judgement with ability to act with sound integrity, tact and discretion as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to excel in fast paced and high performing environment with high standards.
- Tech-savvy skills preferably: MS Office/Fishbowl/QuickBooks/Salesforce
- Commensurate with experience and skill set.
- WingIts’ Benefit package
WingIts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- personal assistant: 5 years (Preferred)