- Management Experience
- Project Management
- Marketing Automation
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, business, or a related field is preferred.
- Experience in the administration of databases, Salesforce, association management systems (AMS)
- Excellent communication (verbal/written), organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with a high level of organization and attention to detail.
- Exemplary critical-thinking and problem solving skills.
- Budget management experience.
- Project management experience.
- Understanding of the health club industry is desired but not required.
- Willing to become Salesforce administrator certified.
- Experience in administering marketing automation tools preferred (e.g., Pardot, Marketo, HubSpot.)
Individual will work with the Vice President of Technology & Digital Products to manage the development and optimize AMS system (Nimble) and other association databases used by IHRSA, the health and fitness industry’s global trade association. Responsibilities include troubleshooting, training staff, reducing inefficiency, and championing productivity by creating easy-to-use dashboards and intelligent workflows. The individual will keep users educated and informed, solve complicated business problems, and ensure that all projects are moving forward.
- Administration of association management system (Nimble/Salesforce), Salesforce, Intaact (accounting software), Hubspot (marketing automation), and Quorum (public policy software).
- Manage Nimble/Salesforce business r
- Build and create reports and dashboards while implementing Salesforce solutions to meet best business practices.
- Conduct basic Salesforce admin functions, assign and maintain licenses, and supporting u
- Customize Salesforce fields and help to design and develop solutions to meet the organization’s mission and sales goals.
- Build reports and create and maintain customer views for the Salesforce u
- Set up new hire AMS and Salesforce accounts.
- Develop new layouts for AMS to help IHRSA staff get the most out of the system.
- Train new users and provide ongoing training to staff on databases and AMS.
- Work with AMS vendor to coordinate ongoing software development and error reporting and project management.
- Manage AMS annual budget for maintenance and improvements.
Reports directly to the Vice President of Technology & Digital Products. Works regularly with all levels of association staff.
Works closely with the AMS vendor and other software vendors.
Job Type: Full-time
- Database Management: 1 year (Preferred)