Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Purchasing department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in supplier management, vendor issues, forecasting or inventory operations, Uline is the company for you.
Backorder Team Lead
Uline seeks a Backorder Team Lead at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, WI.
- Monitor backorder processing to ensure quality metrics are met.
- Train, develop, mentor, provide guidance and monitor branch specialists. Keep them up to date on current policy, important issues and high-dollar customer orders.
- Create, maintain and update weekly reports, including rep scorecards.
- Review and research errors and complaints and take appropriate action.
- Review and audit daily unshipped order report to ensure operations are running smoothly and report findings to branch and corporate leadership.
- Conduct weekly and monthly meetings with branch employees, including branch buyers and branch customer service management.
- Perform weekly corporate audits to ensure accurate execution of backorder policy.
- Travel to branches to conduct quarterly onsite audits for executive leadership.
- Provide backorder queue assistance during high-volume intervals.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years customer service experience.
- 2+ years leadership experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and work independently.
- Excellent team focus and the ability to work with multiple departments.
- Available for travel to Uline's domestic and international branches.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Uline is a drug-free workplace