Apply human capital expertise and business process support for an Air Force client. Advise Air Force military intelligence organizations on change management, human capital management, strategic planning, strategic communications, and process improvement. Perform general human capital policy research and analysis on the impact of new and proposed policy initiatives and advise the Air Force client on recommended actions. Identify and gather client requirements and translate them into tangible products or solutions to challenges. Leverage knowledge of management best practices and solutions for the client, using SharePoint and other repositories to communicate with key stakeholders and share information. Demonstrate excellent writing expertise through the development of multiple deliverables, strategic planning, organizational design, and communications products, including strategic communication plans, fact sheets, Q&As, and slick sheets for client presentation.
- 4+ years of experience with Human Capital and Talent Management Consulting
- 4+ years of experience with analytical and problem-solving expertise
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with policy development
- Experience with communications planning
- Experience with data analysis and presentation
- Knowledge of DoD and Air Force structure and organization
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- BA or BS degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Communications, or a related field
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.