The Client Manager is responsible for managing client projects and strengthening client relationships by providing superior support and deliverables. The role is critical to the success of every project and ensures the quality of our data meets the high standards of our clients. They will design, schedule and execute assessment projects, requiring the ability to manage cross-functional teams, edit and manage evaluator submissions and communicate with the internal team daily. They will also be responsible for the accurate and timely creation and delivery of direct client documents.
· Provides exceptional service and support to department clients, including virtual and in-person meetings.
· Works collaboratively and proactively with internal team members.
· Establishes and maintains timelines for all deliverables, internal and external.
· Communicates project status and maintains project tracking resources.
· Trains and provides day to day management of contractors and interns.
· Manages internal and external resources through project completion.
· Communicates project obstacles and solution recommendations.
· Identifies opportunities for improvement and efficiency.
· Reviews and edits contractor submissions.
· Conducts routine quality control checks for data accuracy.
· Executes report proofreading and editing processes.
· Responds to client and contractor requests and questions.
· Manages resources efficiently and controls costs.
· Additional assessment or training related tasks as needed.
- Demonstrate and enforce company values.
- Lead in achieving organizational vision and goals.
· Highly organized with an eye for detail.
· Motivated, diligent and solution-oriented.
· Able to manage cross-functional teams and coordinate projects simultaneously.
· Outstanding communication, writing and editing skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook), Google Docs, Google Chrome, GoToMeeting and skilled with Microsoft Windows.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative