For nearly two decades, Con Edison Solutions, Con Edison Development, and Con Edison Energy have been leading national providers of retail and wholesale energy services. Now, they are part of Con Edison Clean Energy Businesses, a wholly owned subsidiary of Consolidated Edison, Inc.
Con Edison Development (CED) focuses on the development, ownership and operation of renewable assets.
The Associate Financial Analyst of CED will assist in preparing analysis of project / portfolio revenue and operating expenses, tracking revenue and expense invoices, preparing project budgets and forecasts, and creating presentations for management.
Prepare financial analysis of actual vs. budget revenues and expenses for portfolio assets
Prepare, pay, and track vendor invoices
Assist in preparation of annual budget; Provide various financial reporting when requested
Assist in preparing presentation for board/senior management
Perform ad hoc financial analyses on as-needed basis of existing and new projects
Bachelor Degree in Finance or related field
- Able to interact effectively across organizational boundaries to achieve goals and meet deadlines.
- Able to handle multiple projects and priorities.
- Must have good analytical skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in written and oral form.
- MS Office computer skills are required, specifically Excel (pivot tables, macros), PowerPoint, and Word.
- 0 to 2 years of experience; Recent graduates with financial and business courses will be considered.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Consolidated Edison is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, affirms in policy and practice its commitment to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, citizenship, eligible veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law.
Con Edison is a federal contractor subject to VEVRAA and desires to receive priority referrals of protected veterans.
You must be eligible to work in the US independent of company sponsorship.