The Packager will be assembling skids to the exact measurement requested by the client for their finished product to be put on top of it. They will also be wrapping and putting finished product into boxes and creating labels. The shift will be Monday-Thursday, 1-11pm.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
· Operate Banding Head for slit coils.
· Ensure secure/proper packaging.
· Use equipment safely and efficiently.
· Forklift operations.
· Clean scrap from aisle way.
· Knowledge of steel banding and shop experience, preferred.
· High School diploma or GED.
· General reading and computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, ERP, etc)
· Experience in steel warehousing and with defects common to steel.
· Ability to read and use a measuring tape.
· Good organizational skills.
UPG Enterprises LLC and its Affiliates is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Packaging: 1 year (Preferred)
- Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time: