We are a well-established, growing and fast-paced Periodontal office located in Skokie. We are currently seeking a patient care coordinator/front desk candidate. Experience in a dental, periodontal or oral surgery office is a plus.
Front Desk Coordinator
Old Orchard Periodontics & Implant Dentistry, Ltd.
Skokie, IL 60077
Number of Hires for this Role 1
A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a dental setting is preferred.
Periodontics Dentistry, 1 year (Required)
Experience with Patterson Eaglesoft, 2 years (Required)
MS Word, and Excel are pluses.
High School or Equivalent (Required)
Skokie, IL 60077, Between 11 and 20 miles (Required)
Full Job Description
Old Orchard Periodontics & Implant Dentistry, Ltd. is seeking a Front Desk Coordinator to join our team!
The right candidate will possess excellent communication and customer service skills. Our established specialty practice continues to grow, and we are eager to add an additional, professional and dynamic team member who is comfortable in a mostly digital environment. Administrative duties include patient management via phone and email, billing, scheduling, and coordinating with our referrals. If you are positive, energetic and passionate about providing exceptional customer service, this might be the perfect position for you. We promote from within, so career advancement is a possibility with this position.
· Bonus System
· Educational Incentive
· Health Insurance
· Group Disability
· PTO after 6 months
· Major Holidays off
· Answer multi-line phone system and make appointments or direct calls to the appropriate party
· Greet patients when they arrive at the office and provide them with any necessary paperwork or other information
· Collect Payments and other fees prior to the office visit or treatment
· Verify insurance coverage and assist the billing department with processing claims
· Schedule appointments and confirm appointments two days in advance
· Assist patients with re-scheduling appointments and other scheduling issues
· High school diploma/GED required
· 1 + year(s) of Periodontics Dentistry experience (required)
· 3 + years of customer service experience (required)
· Understands dental and periodontal terminology
· Be proactive and detail oriented
· Marketing background (preferred)
· A professional and courteous disposition
Job Type: Full-time
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Periodontics Dentistry: 1 year (Preferred)