LOCAL CANDIDATES PREFERRED.
Please email a resume attached as a WORD Document (no PDFs) along with rate, your current location, and a summary written to address this requirement specifically. Communication, excellent writing and communication are critical to succeed in this role. Please send to Ellen at firstname.lastname@example.org
2 Very Senior Level roles
9 months initially . This project has been going on for a year already
CMOS (Cash Management Online Solution)
Largest project in the history of the bank by both size and budget.
There are 2 openings, Primary need is a Migration PM.
Banking is highly desired but not required.
We are looking for two PMs for two different roles (Migration and Training)
This is NOT a “clipboard” PM role tracking deadlines only. In this role the PM will be part of Product Launch and must have the ability to parse an ambiguous task into bite sized chunks and can lead people thru it. People coming from a Start Up only background will not be a fit for an Enterprise Organization that is highly regulated. Teams are spread thin so a strong leadership personality is required.
There are 225 people on this project. There are MANY CHALLENGES for this project so they need very strong leaders in these roles. There are many work streams on this project especially in MIGRATION workstream. Will work with the director of Product Launch as well as Business Partners as well.
Must OWN their work stream(S). This PM will be part of a migration of 16, 000+ businesses to the new CASH MANAGEMENT.
Migration Experience and ideally can understand SQL queries and have conversations with the Data Architects
Lead solution delivery effort
Relationship Building Skills
Must be (internal) Customer Focused
Must have exp with MarComm and working with vendor to meet the needs of the product manager(s) on the Migration.
The current platform is being “sunsetted” next year so this is where all of the training needs come in across all of bank both internal stake holders, vendor, artifacts developed and delivered to vendors, product launch, etc.
Migration Project Manager Role Summary Recognized as subject matter expert in migration.
Strong leadership skills; able to drive migration effort and solving project issues.
Operates with extensive latitude for independent judgment within operational parameters.
Provides influence and leadership to cross-functional teams and other stakeholders on ideas and solutions that impact industry and/or corporate results.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions Project Management
- Experience leading customer migration of enterprise online applications.
- Strong leadership skills – able lead solutioning effort with support of data experts and manage deliverables across Product & Technology organizations
- Manages the planning and implementation of highly complex process improvement and/or change management initiatives.
- Customer focused to ensure that we include feedback from the customer.
- Deliver presentations and reports about project status, performance, to senior management.
- Coordinates matrixed team efforts to maximize performance, productivity and successful achievement of department/team metrics and goals.
- Manage complex projects or processes where problems are broadly defined and require interpretation.
- Oversees data analysis, metrics, tools and budgetary expenses to assess best practices and effectiveness of processes/procedures and makes improvement recommendations.
- Achieves planned results by decisions and actions based on professional methods, business principles and practical experience. Communication
- Successfully builds and manages relationships between various field and corporate contacts to fully meet their business process and change management needs. This includes defining policies, methods & procedures and best practices.
- Clearly communicate achievements, roadblocks and risks associated with a project.
- Deliver presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement and control.
- 10 or more years of experience in project management
- Previous experience leading customer migration of enterprise online applications.
- Leadership skills – able to own end-state goal of migration and drive tasks to completion
- 5 or more years of experience if candidate possesses a related advanced degree
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical thinking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, presentation, and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Visio strongly preferred.
- BS/BA degree Preferred
- Experience with MS Dynamics or other CRM tools
- Experience with Appian or other BPM tools
- Experience in Knowledge Base application
- Expertise in payments knowledge
- Expertise in commercial banking. Travel may be required as business dictates, to and from Bay Area to LA area for team collaboration meetings, meetings with Senior Leadership and/or training opportunities.
Please email resume attached as a WORD Document (no PDFs) along with rate, your current location, and a summary written to addresses this requirement specifically. Please send to Ellen at email@example.com
- provided by Dice Very Large Migration Project Manager, Product Launch Migration, Migration SME, Online Solution Migration, Change Management, Appian, Dynamics, payments, banking,