Moo. is an online marketplace created exclusively for investing in single-family rental (SFR) homes. Moo. provides research, analytics, and insights to evaluate and purchase independently certified properties. All of this information is provided to industry professionals who are current on market trends and are constantly evaluating investment risks.
With Moo., first time buyers have access to vetted homes with investment profiles and cash flow potential reports. When ready to sell, the seller advertise the home without losing income or disrupting current tenants.
The most revolutionary aspect of Moo. is allowing investors to treat their real estate more like portfolios, focusing on asset allocation. Moo.'s certified property managers are available to handle operational responsibilities: tenant relations, supervising all work and day-to-day management and operations.
This individual will play a key role in establishing and maintaining administrative functions, managing facilities, as well as executive travel and expense coordination. The ideal candidate will have experience with handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks, such as, reconciling business bank accounts and preparing management reports. The candidate must be well organized and flexible and will enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a growing company. This individual must be able to function effectively in a variety of roles within a dynamic environment under minimal supervision.
$43000 - $53000 per year.
- Answers all incoming calls in a professional manner and transfers them to the appropriate person.
- Greets and assists all persons visiting the branch in a professional and courteous manner, routes them to the appropriate person.
- Sorts, distributes and sends incoming and outgoing mail, faxes, and branch data processing reports.
- Provides administrative support to sales associates and management team members.
- Processes customer payments, including posting to the computer operating system, and prepares and submits the payments for the branch banking deposit, referring all discrepancies to supervisor.
- Processes and reconciles the daily cash box journal.
- Scans daily truck manifests into computer operating system.
- Enters return and/or rebill sales orders to correct previous billing errors or discrepancies.
- Expedites open negative return purchase orders.
- Provides special handling of invoices and statements for identified customers.
- Assures proper tax-exempt forms are on file for applicable customers.
- Reviews computer operating system’s invoice preview queue weekly and on the last day of every month.
- Processes monthly rebate report, resolving vendor charge-backs, as appropriate.
- Processes debit memos associated with vendor sponsored events
- Monitors unbilled stock aging report.
- Monitors material transfer register and reports activity discrepancies to supervisor.
- Maintains hard-copy receiving, cash box, and manifest files.
- Monitors and orders office and warehouse supplies as appropriate. Monitors the maintenance needs of office equipment (photocopier, postage machine, etc.).
- Adds/maintains information to contact lists
- 1+ years of administrative experience in an office setting with working knowledge of accounting procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communications;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex tasks and prioritize competing demands to meet deadlines;
- Experience with Quickbooks;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Paid Time Off