- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedule
Piada Italian Street Food is leading the nation's fine fast casual movement behind an intense passion for exceptionally better food and genuine hospitality.
When you join Team Piada you become a part of a precision team focused on a shared passion for genuine hospitality. Our handcrafted approach to delivering truly delicious food is driven by our Chef mentality – our desire to exceed our own high expectations.
As a Front Line Team Member, you are responsible for managing the pace of the ordering experience by guiding our Guests through the menu and their options, ensuring order accuracy and providing outstanding Guest service. If you are always smiling, enjoy making conversation with everyone you meet and have an eye for detail, this is the position for you!
- Prepares menu items according to our recipes, with the ability to modify according to Guest preference.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary line area during the hours of operation.
- Complies with all food safety standards.
- Consistently uses prep tools and equipment to measure and assemble ingredients required for preparing menu items.
- Sweeps/mops floors, cleans and maintains equipment and assists with maintaining all areas of the restaurant.
- Competitive pay
- Opportunities for growth into management positions
- Free meals when you work
- Flexible schedules
- No late nights
- Comprehensive training program
- Paid time off and medical benefits after meeting eligibility requirements
From the food we serve, to the restaurant environment, to each Guest interaction, our goal is to deliver a truly different meal experience that is notably better than the competition, every single time. We will give you the tools, ingredients and training you need to thrive and build a successful career. In return, we ask for your best when you walk in the door.
The Piada Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.