The duties and responsibilities of the Concierge includes serving as Receptionist for the Community, operating the telephone system, greeting visitors, business contacts, family members and team members, assisting the President and Business Office Manager with correspondence and other day-to-day office duties.
- Maintain personnel records and daily resident census.
- Receive and separate incoming mail.
- Distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
- Assist in ordering supplies.
Receive Community guests and act as liaison for the President, department heads and others.
- Run errands outside the Community, especially the post office and bank as assigned.
- Set up and maintain files.·
Answer phones and keep log as directed.
- Assist bookkeeper with billing.
- Maintain receipts register and cash receipt book.
- Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent personnel information in accordance with the Privacy Act, as well as established personnel policies governing the release of information.
- Develop, implement and maintain an adequate personnel-filing system.
- Type documents, reports, letters, etc.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, optimism and interest in the needs of residents, families, visitors and coworkers.
- Recognize, respond and/or report resident emergency immediately.
- Maintain strict confidentiality on all Community data.
- Communicate with and support residents, families, visitors, etc.
- Maintain the privacy of records, conditions and other information relating to residents, employees and the Community.
- Perform emergency procedures such as Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR).
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the President.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Have strong organizational skills as well as the ability to follow-up, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task; prioritize projects and objectives while meeting deadlines.
Have proficient computer skills utilizing Microsoft Office, Excel, and Adobe
Have strong customer service skills.
Education and Experience
High School Diploma or equivalent
Have at least one-year previous experience in a clerical or reception role
Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Ability to Make an Impact:
Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization