We’re looking for…
A Photo Assistant, who will work closely with the Lead Photographer maintaining studio organization, cleanliness, product/sample flow, and other various tasks. This is a great opportunity to work closely with a wonderful group of creative people, to gain experience as an integral piece of our online business, to work with the latest in retail photography, and to join a strong, team environment.
What you’ll accomplish…
THE RIGHT FIT:
- Assist with photo set prep and various tasks including painting walls, painting sets, putting up and taking down backdrops, and general set up and breakdown of day to day fashion, table top, and bedding sets.
- Secure props for shoots by researching costs, ordering and picking up props
- Assist in prep product and information for daily sets
- Assist with sample flow throughout the studio
- Assist in tracking and organization of all equipment and props, sending out cameras and lighting supplies for repair
- Assist with various tasks needed by photo team
- Learn and assist with product lighting for photo shoots
- 1+ years of photography experience or equivalent
- Must be self-starter, with a strong sense of teamwork in a fast-paced, high volume, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent organization and communication skills required, must have a great attitude and a passion for the creative environment
- Light lifting will be involved.
- Basic understanding of product lighting
Rue La La combines world-class merchandising, technology and marketing to create the most engaging and satisfying online shopping experience available. Each day, 16+ million loyal Members turn to Rue La La for everything from women, men and children's apparel and accessories to home décor and exclusive experiences. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping in a way that not only strategically supports our brand partners, but also inspires our Members daily.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.