Engineering Partners International LLC is seeking a Senior Geotechnical / Geostructural Engineer for its Minneapolis, Minnesota area office. Engineering Partners is a structural/geotechnical firm specializing in the analysis and design of earth retention systems, cofferdams, specialty deep foundations, foundation underpinning, slope stabilization, and structural shoring systems. Service delivery is primarily on a design-build basis with contractor teaming partners. The firm has a unique market position with current projects and opportunities throughout the Upper Midwest and the Central United States.
- Licensed professional engineer.
- 10 years of relevant project experience (geotechnical / structural), including technical design experience, project management, and business development experience (tracking, pursuing, and securing project opportunities).
- Proficiency in geotechnical analysis and design.
- Read, analyze, and interpret technical documents (e.g., civil, structural, architectural drawings).
- Communicate detailed technical concepts with internal team members and with clients, both verbally and in writing.
- Set priorities, assign tasks, and coordinate project staff to meet project deadlines.
- Conduct meetings with clients and other team members for purposes of project planning and to communicate project status.
- The candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and must be self-motivated with an ability to work independently under tight deadlines.
- Master’s Degree in Geotechnical Engineering.
- Specific earth retaining structure analysis experience (e.g., sheet pile, soldier pile, secant pile walls).
- Specific deep foundation analysis experience (e.g., micropiles, helical piles, augercast piles, drilled shafts).
- Experience with geotechnical design software such as DeepEx, CivilTech Shoring Suite, LPile, Slide, GeoStudio, etc.
This is a full-time exempt position with insurance and 401k retirement benefits. The individual would be based in Richfield, MN. If you are tired of the big firm culture and want to create your own future in a successful and growing small business environment reply in confidence to:
Chad Underwood, P.E. / Principal
Engineering Partners International LLC
7400 Cedar Avenue South
Richfield, MN 55423
Job Type: Full-time
- Geotechnical Engineering: 10 years (Preferred)
- Minneapolis, MN (Preferred)