Who are we looking for?
As an administrative partner, you relish the opportunity to build, implement and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. You are deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of integrity, attention to detail and consistent communication. You have immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted.
You are deeply committed to supporting the lead agent in achieving greater levels of success, maintaining uncommonly high standards of care and to growing your skills as a vital member of a highly effective team.
What will you do?
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for client database management, information management and back-office support
- Maintain the books, assure collection of commissions, stick to the budget and generate financial reports
- Oversee contracts through closing day
- Create and maintain an operations manual
- Be the first point of contact for the best clients on the planet. Proactively and graciously field inquiries and complaints.
- Hire, train, consult, and model systematic ownership for administrative team members
Essential duties and responsibilities
- System development, implementation, and management
- Oversight of contracts through closing
- Customer/Vendor relations
- Administrative Team (as appropriate to team structure) – daily
- 1–3 years service experience
- 1–3 years administrative experience
- Priority on doing things the right way
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $20.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- executive assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Hilton Head Island, SC (Required)