- Clean Driving Record
- Driver's License
Acoustic Architects, Inc. is hiring a full-time, Low Voltage AV Technician to join a professional team of leading technicians, installers, and programmers. We are a growing home automation company in Miami and are looking for an enthusiastic, detail oriented person with great communication skills, who wants to learn, and grow their career.
We offer a package of benefits after 90 days of employment, and a competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
The Ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Punch down, identification and labeling of CAT6 communication wiring.
- Installation of Audio/ video systems. Residential and commercial.
- Installation of Lighting System
- Able to setup and perform customer demonstration of Audio/ Video systems.
- Installation of home automation systems.
- Network set up
- Must be a highly motivated, detail oriented individual with an excellent work ethic and a desire for advancement
- Punctual and Reliable
- Background Check and MVR Check
- Must have a good driving record and a valid driver’s license
- Must have reliable transportation
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $23.00 /hour
- Programming: 3 years (Preferred)
- AV Install: 3 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)