DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Conducts repairs, service, installations, removals, and preventive maintenance on ultra low freezers -80
2. Performs freezer audits as assigned, inspects freezers for proper working condition, system cleanliness, and exterior aesthetics.
4. Tests freezers as assigned to confirm compliance with all of manufacturers specifications.
5. Cleans freezers exteriors and performs complete sanitization of freezers at on-site locations as assigned.
6. Ensures that tools and equipment are in good working order. Maintains spare parts inventory on truck and communicates need for additional supplies. Assists Supervisor in management of parts and supply inventory levels.
7. Drives a Customer Centric Culture by engaging in respectful, consistent communication with our customers while striving to promote outstanding customer service.
8. Displays a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, managers, and the general public at all times. This includes, operating company vehicle safely and in accordance with all applicable laws of the road, reporting to the assigned job site in uniform and ready to begin work. at the designated start time, immediately reporting any accidents/injuries, and strict adherence to safety requirements and procedures as outlined in the Policies, Programs & Procedures Manual.
9. Able to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or managers with other duties as
12. Adhering to the Code of Business Ethics and individual store policy and procedure is essential.
We value honesty and integrity above all else and we expect our employees to be committed to
the highest ethical standards.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Minimal Travel with potential for overnight. Weekend and night work is a requirement. Must be able to lift
60lbs. plus utilize installation lift equipment. Ability to climb ladders and work with light duty tools.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of 3 years repair experience in maintenance, electrical, plumbing, or refrigeration
Must have valid driver’s license (operator’s/Class C) and good driving record – will be required
to use company vehicle. Assist in maintaining company vehicle to the scheduled
Desire and willingness to learn additional trade skills as directed by company.
Maintain internal company testing requirements above 80% level for all company training
High School diploma, Trade School Certificate in refrigeration, or equivalent experience
Level 1 EPA in refrigeration required. This position is expected to attain a Universal EPA in
refrigeration within 1 year of hire.
Basic computer and handheld skills needed and ability to follow reporting SOPs via handheld.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $27.00 - $38.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
- On call
- Only full-time employees eligible