Who You Are:
The Getty Images marketing team is looking for a freelance Senior Copywriter to join its creative services department in New York. In this 6-month position, you will be responsible for creating copy in support of global demand generation, sales, email marketing, product marketing and digital marketing (paid search, social media, display). The activities will include copywriting for marketing print and online collateral, sales presentations, email marketing, online/offline advertising, articles and “How to”/Service pieces and event collateral and branding, whitepapers, webinars and video scripts.
Your Next Challenge:
- Assist with the implementation of the copy and tone of voice for Getty Images and iStock brands throughout all lines of business.
- Provide copy for the creation of marketing collateral such as video scripts, sales brochures, sales emails, fact sheets, white papers and case studies crafted to drive sales conversations, audience engagement and revenue.
- Provide copy and creative input and work with marketing teams to execute advertising campaigns for digital marketing, primarily through search engine marketing, paid social and display marketing.
- Align with channel leads to execute copy in Paid Social, Paid Search and Email marketing campaigns that is crafted to drive response, orders and sales.
- Work with Product Management to understand and translate key product features and new product launches into compelling, easy to understand sales and marketing assets that can be used and easily understood by sales professionals, customers, marketing.
- Partner with the User Experience teams to ensure that all key copy components are articulated and drive message synergies.
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years of B2B experience in a copywriter role, preferably in-house for a technology company, and a business enterprise that uses demand generation marketing to support a large sales organization.
- Experience writing for sales presentations, video scripts, email, white papers, digital marketing.
- Experience supporting a technically focused product marketing organization to launch product features (i.e. new tools that enable a customer to use a website driven service more effectively). The ability to translate those product features into meaningful customer benefits and a desirable value proposition, while maintaining the integrity of the technical product details is important.
- 2+ years supporting a Sales and Marketing organization required
- 1+ years of Direct Response experience preferred
- Strong strategic thinker with the ability to ideate and deliver large and small ideas that fit within marketing strategy and brand standards
- Strong copy editing and proofreading skills
- Strong ability to provide creative direction to junior copywriters and provide timely, helpful feedback to keep work on track to meet deadlines
- Ability to work with—and take direction and feedback from—Copy Director and Design Director
- Experience in translating key product features and supporting new product launches with compelling, easy to understand sales and marketing assets that can be used and easily understood by sales professionals, customers, marketing
Online portfolio required
Job Type: Contract
- B2B: 3 years (Preferred)
- Copywriting: 3 years (Preferred)