James Fisher Technologies (JFT) is a reputable provider of niche technologies, specialty engineering, and technical services for applications within hazardous environments or with high integrity requirements.
JFT is the North American Distributor of James Fisher & Sons Prolec Safety and Control systems. Prolec is the only company to provide a range of both safety and productivity solutions for construction equipment. As a market leader, JF Prolec has developed many innovations that are now commonplace, including, graphical dig depth monitors, on-board weighing, height limitation solutions, and advanced road-rail systems.
We are looking for an individual to drive our customer-oriented culture by leading our Safety Systems Sales Team to ensure every customer interaction leads to positive results and provide strategic and marketing leadership as we offer our innovative safety / value add products into the North American market.
JFT headquarters are in Colorado, providing a centralized US location. James Fisher and Sons is a global company with a worldwide reach, providing our clients direct access to our vast network and resources.
- As a Sales Executive for James Fisher Technologies (JFT) Safety Systems Sales Team, you will be focused on finding opportunities relevant to Prolec's products. Looking to open relationships with key customers and accounts within the North American market as well as taking on key accounts and developing on those, personally taking the lead on those relationships.
- Strategy and marketing recommendations to ensure that sales forecasts and activities are met. You'll need construction industry knowledge and an understanding of sales within that or the rail plant industry
- Market and sell technical solutions and build and maintain long term relationships to maximize customer satisfaction and company profitability
- Manage current accounts to achieve maximum revenue and aggressively pursue conquest accounts for growth
- Manage and use CRM and tools for recording customer contact (sales calls, etc.), to develop and maintain client profiles and fully document, track and follow up on all related sales activities in an accurate and timely manner, and for monthly mileage reimbursement reports
- Regularly call on accounts based on CRM call planning
- Present a positive and professional image of JFT and Prolec in the presence of customers and community
- Effectively utilize resources and processes that will directly contribute to customer awareness, the proposal and negotiation process, closing sales, profitably increasing volume, revenue, and customer satisfaction
- Complete thorough documentation on all reports and forms required with work assignments
- Coordinate and/or conduct field demonstrations, workshops, seminars, and participate in trade shows
- Seek and participate in appropriate training opportunities to enhance equipment expertise and sales performance
- Maintain technical and product knowledge and complete competency assessments as required
Qualifications & Experience:
- 15+ years of progressive experience with a focus in strategic sales
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent
- Relevant experience leading sales teams to positive results
- Ability to negotiate and manage contractual arrangements.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Knowledge of budgeting cost estimating, and fiscal management principles and procedures
- Ability to assess contract compliance and product/service quality
- Proficient Microsoft Office
- Willing to travel
- Background with in strategic sales (i.e. Miller Hieman)
- Working Network in the Rail, Mining, or Construction Equipment Industries
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Sales: 10 years (Required)
- Construction Equipment: 5 years (Preferred)
- Rail Industry: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off