Our boutique brand development & creative services firm is looking for a mid-level creative team member who’s as adept at concepts as executions, and at digital communications as print and video. Do you have a record of creating superior work that supports clients and advances their business goals?
Our ideal candidate has experience concepting large and small multimedia projects, and taking them through production management and execution, using tactics ranging from graphic identity, websites, digital communications and mobile apps, to social media, video, broadcast, print, collateral, trade show exhibits and more. Someone who possesses a way with words is a definite plus.
* Translate overall creative and brand strategy into on-target creative solutions and concepts.
* Develop design, layouts, production files from approved concepts.
* Collaborate with, offer support to, and review other team members’ creative work as needed.
* Stay up-to-date with all industry developments, creative and technology, software, and tools.
* 4-6+ years of proven experience as an art director or graphic designer across multiple forms of media from print to web, digital, and graphic identity.
* Ability to concept, communicate and sell their ideas, and execute them tactically.
* Respect for the creative/brand strategy process and goal of moving our clients’ businesses forward.
* Ability to collaborate, support, and encourage others on the team.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work efficiently, methodically and meet deadlines.
* Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and web coding platform(s).
* Prima donnas need not apply.
Job Type: Full-time