We are looking for top-quality team players who are hard-working, fast, efficient individuals with a positive attitude and desire top-pay. If that sounds like you, keep reading!
Skills/Traits Required for this Role:
- Customer service, communication skills, and some mechanical aptitude a must.
- Must be able to produce neat, clean, and tidy work.
- Quick, efficient and organized is mandatory
- A positive attitude with a neat and tidy personal appearance is a Must! – Our Sales team is often the “face” of the company since they are typically the first face the customer sees. To be successful in this role, employees must take pride in their appearance!
- Must be able to accurately diagnose system issues and layout unit schematics
- Must be able to troubleshoot both residential and light commercial HVAC units
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, and lift body weight into scuttle holes
- Exceptional team player; fun, energetic, goal-oriented, optimistic!
- Must work well under pressure
- Must be available for on-call rotation
- Strong customer service/communication and personable attitude is a must!
- Offering options to sell up when appropriate on a job
- There is no salary cap –the possibilities are endless for those willing to put forth the effort - if you are hungry and looking for your performance to dictate your salary this will be a great fit for you!
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Takes personal responsibility of themselves, and is honest, dependable and trustworthy.
- Willing to adapt to our systems and procedures to maintain our high level of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to explain and educate the customer on our products and services that could help them improve their lives and home life in a clear, professional and concise manner.
- Able to provide verifiable references
- Must possess a clean driving record, pass background and motor vehicle background report and drug test
- If you are passionate about helping customers and having a successful long-term career – we want to hear from YOU!
Only serious candidates with the above listed requirements need to apply.
- Top pay
- Company Profit Share
- Health insurance and 401K after 90 days of employment
- Continual Training
- 4 Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Room for growth
- Company Vehicle
- Company iPhone/iPad
- Guaranteed 40 hours per week and No Weekends (Except On-Call week)
We are a family-owned and operated company, with a small business feel, but large business size, growth, and stability. We have hard-working teams that are dedicated to the company's continued success and are rewarded well for their contributions.
If this sounds like something you would like to join for a long-term career move, apply today!
Serious Applicants Only. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- HVAC service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma