We are looking for work from home independent contractors, who can receive inbound and make outbound calls to process assorted claims for callers and/or customers. The amount of inbound verses outbound calling will be dependent on the campaign.
Length of contract is between 2-3 months, with possible month to month renewal. Training takes place over 3-4 days and must be completed in full.
Shifts will be dependent on the campaign and may require up to 1 weekend shift each week. Shift times can range from 8am EDT-10pm EDT.
- You must reside in the United States.
- You must be able to work at least 30 hours a week. This is the absolute minimum.
- You must have an updated windows or mac computer.
- You must have a headset that can plug into the computer (headphones with a microphone work as well).
- You must have a high speed & stable internet line.
- You must be comfortable with various types of technology, and have problem solving skills.
- You must be fluent in English.
- You must be comfortable on the phone speaking to people
- You must be a self starter and responsible! Even though this position is work from home it is still a job and adherence must be met accordingly.
- You must apply on our website www.temcomb.com using the keyword "Temcomb" to be added to our contact list for open positions.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $12.00 per hour
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- customer service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Are able to work a minimum of 30 hours (4-5 eight hour shifts) weekly, currently live in the United States of America, and meet all requirements as outlined in job ad?
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture