EVERFI is the leading education technology innovator that provides learners of all ages education for the real world through scalable digital learning platforms. Founded in 2008, EVERFI is fueled by its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) subscription model and has certified millions of learners with thousands of partners across 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico. EVERFI is an industry convener that builds Networks that tackle the toughest social issues. These Networks include the Prescription Drug Safety Network, Campus Prevention Network, and the Financial Capability Network. Some of America's leading CEOs and venture capital firms are EVERFI investors including Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Twitter founder Evan Williams, Advance Publications, Rethink Education and Rethink Impact. To learn more about EVERFI visit everfi.com ( http://everfi.com/ ) or follow us on Facebook ( https://c212.net/c/link/?t=0&l=en&o=2348374-1&h=3982107549&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Feverfi%2F&a=Facebook ), Instagram ( https://c212.net/c/link/?t=0&l=en&o=2348374-1&h=335111280&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.instagram.com%2Feverfi%2F&a=Instagram ), LinkedIn ( https://c212.net/c/link/?t=0&l=en&o=2348374-1&h=1526369965&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.linkedin.com%2Fcompany%2Feverfi%2F&a=LinkedIn ) or Twitter ( https://c212.net/c/link/?t=0&l=en&o=2348374-1&h=443747734&u=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FEVERFI&a=Twitter ) @EVERFI.
EVERFI is looking for a Senior Manager, Revenue Operations based in our headquarters in Washington D.C.. This individual will be responsible for executing, measuring and reporting on our sales and customer success territories, goals and compensation programs.
- Work collaboratively across sales and customer success teams to track, synthesize and report on performance metrics
- Own the end-to-end plan execution of our sales and customer success incentive program; including territory design, quota allocation, plan delivery, incentive calculation and performance reporting.
- Drive operational excellence, accuracy, timeliness, consistency and compliance as defined by the corresponding compensation programs and territory design process
- Work closely with Finance, Sales Leadership and Sales Operations to ensure data accuracy including hierarchy, calculations and reporting are correct
- Serve as the sales and customer success teams' main point of contact for incentive related requests. Inquiry examples include quota letters, commission payment calculations, payment dates, policy interpretation, etc.
- Establish ongoing sales and customer success performance analyses such as quarterly achievement trends to evaluate individual contributor behaviors and performance outcomes, etc.
- Maintain, build and improve policies, processes, training, presentations, SOX requirements, etc. and run ad hoc analyses as needed
- Hands-on work experience in designing and/or administering revenue goals, territories and compensations plans
- 3+ years experience in data analysis, sales performance reporting and/or sales commissions calculations
- Experience working in a fast-growing, dynamic business environment; tech industry experience desired
- Strong problem-solving, critical/analytical thinking abilities
Excellent verbal and written communication, experience presenting analyses
Work-life, culture, & perks:
- BA/BS in Finance, Human Resources, Business preferred
- Expert-level Excel skills required
- Experience using Google Suite and Xactly implementation experience a plus.
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential
- 401k program with company match and equity plan
- Comprehensive health care and excellent parental leave benefits
- Flexible PTO and generous holiday schedule
- Fitness program membership discounts
- Complementary Capital Bikeshare membership
- Casual work environment and great office locations
- Annual company-wide retreat
- Opportunity to work with talented people who have fun in the workplace
EVERFI appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is EVERFI policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. EVERFI will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals