Full-time | CommissionEstimated: $42,000 - $58,000 a year
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Sales Experience
- Communication Skills
Full Job Description
We are searching for experienced, full-time professional life insurance agents to provide service to our “Home Service” clientele. This position will service an existing customer route and establish new customers by providing a wide range of insurance products.
As an experienced sales agent, you will receive a starting commission, sales commission, incentives, paid vacation and a competitive benefits package.
Essential Job Duties:
- Sell, serve, and collect from established accounts.
- Minimum sales requirement for employment.
- Minimum collections to meet.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- 1-3 years of sales experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Self-starter and motivated individual.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to interact with a diverse clientele base.
- Company sponsored New Associate Training program.
- Professional Marketing Material.
- Comprehensive benefits: major medical, dental, vision, group life insurance, 401k.
- Company sponsored sales seminars for qualifying employee and guest.
- Opportunity for advancement.
- Ability to work Monday-Friday, 8AM – 5PM with occasional after hours.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan