Bauer's Intelligent Transportation is currently seeking Dispatchers to join our San Francisco operation. This role involves direct monitoring of Charter, Transit and shuttle drivers, in real time ensuring safety and facilitating on-time performance. Qualified Dispatching Specialists should have at least 1- 2 years experience in logistics and vehicle routing.
Additionally, the ideal candidate should possess previous experience working in a high-pressure environment that operates with a sense of urgency.
- The Dispatcher will be facilitating client calls and communicating with drivers.
- The Dispatcher will be responsible for influencing positive employee morale and quality customer service.
- Monitors and completes driver sign-in and sign-out daily.
- Organizes route assignments.
- Monitors daily system performance.
- Participates in analysis and review of operating performance.
- One (1) year previous Dispatcher experience preferred.
- The ideal Dispatcher must have a minimum of (2) years of Customer Service experience is preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experienced with dispatching software, such as Livery a plus.
- The Dispatcher must have the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and maintain composure under pressure in a fast pace environment.
- Demonstrate a high customer service commitment.
- The Dispatcher must be able to demonstrate professional phone etiquette.
- Knowledge of the metropolitan Bay Area.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 /hour
- logistics: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- Dispatcher: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)