Genthe Honda is a family owned dealership - we have been around for 100 Years!! We are one of the area’s most successful and highest-paying auto dealers, and we need your personality and sales expertise to help us to provide our customers with the best possible automobile-buying experience.
Genthe Honda is seeking a Service Advisor to join our growing team. We are ready to invest in the right candidate!
- Flexible paid vacation options
- Health, Life and Disability plans are available to all full time employees after 90 days of service
- Sign-on Bonus
- Meet with customers and determine their needs for repair and/or service of their vehicle issues
- Increase customer satisfaction by building customer relations.
- Maintain the company’s standards for ethical business practices, professional image, orderliness, customer service and good employee and community relations.
- Monitor the progress of each vehicle throughout the day, and updating customers frequently
- Increase profitability by maximizing sales & execute retail promotions.
- Responsible for overseeing the technician working on customers’ vehicle including their time management/efficiency, parts ordering, job completion times.
- Oversee and participate in quality control.
- Participate in the development and documentation of Standard Operating Procedures as appropriate.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Automotive service advisor experience.
- Strong customer service & communication skills
- Ability to concentrate and accomplish tasks despite interruptions.
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks simultaneously.