What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is the prime contractor for the MyNavyHR Transformation program, a large-scale integration and development transformation effort, that will offer significant growth opportunity for candidates. This position will be a unique and exciting career opportunity that will involve the integration, development, and deployment of enterprise wide systems involving COTS ERP, SaaS solutions, CRM, mobile solutions, and enterprise data analytics in a state-of-the-art Agile development environment. The transformation and integration of over 50 legacy systems to ERP and SaaS solutions will be a monumental technical experience for this position. In addition, the resulting solution will deliver direct support to our Navy Sailors and their families.
At CACI, our philosophy of employee advancement rests on a cultural foundation of providing unlimited equal opportunity for growth, recognition and rewards. We provide the environment and support to immediately nurture and stretch your abilities. The project offers a 5-year contract opportunity and a significant exposure and growth opportunity for individuals joining CACI. This project is part of a significant strategic growth plan centered on human capital systems and other ERP and SaaS lines of business in CACI. Joining the program offers more than a project assignment; it offers a career growth opportunity in a rapidly expanding and strategic CACI line of business with demonstrated success for Federal and DoD market customers.
More About the Role:
CACI is currently seeking a Test Engineering Manager for the MyNavy HR Program. The person we seek will provide guidance to program personnel on test procedure development, test conduct and report generation. Directs and performs complex test operations to meet program requirements. This individual prepares program schedules in support of program requirements. May interact directly with the Government designated Test Manager and manages the activities of assigned test engineers in support of program goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs and/or leads an integrated test team to perform the following activities in support of the testing function:
‐Writes detailed test plans
‐Participates in other program working groups and IPTs to ensure testing requirements are addressed as needed
‐Develops test scenarios and test scripts
‐Traces requirements to test cases to ensure coverage for full system integration test
‐Ensures that functional and technical requirements are met through system testing, regression testing, performance testing, system interface testing, and security testing activities
‐Develops a framework for automated testing using HP Quality Center/HP ALM
‐Performs functional administration, configuration, and utilization of testing tools
‐Collects, tracks and reports test metrics and briefs leadership on test status
‐Develops and maintains the Test Management Plan (TMP) that defines the approach, processes, and procedures that integrates with and supports the Government’s Integrated Test and Evaluation (T&E) approach and Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP)
‐Develops and maintains the Requirements Traceability Verification Matrix (RTVM) with imbedded Testability Matrix that maps test methods and events, test scripts, scenarios, and test results to the applicable requirement, to include test-related artifact changes
- Plans, prepares, manages and reports progress on the System Development Test (STD) activities and deliverables pertaining to Product Level Test (PLT) and Developer’s Integration Test (DIT)
- Updates and maintains the Testing Strategy portion of the Provisioning Plan
- Reviews and approves prepared proposals for testing programs, outlines specific testing conditions, develops operating procedures, and participates in Government readiness reviews, entrance/exit reviews, and Program Control Board activities
- Identifies creative methods to reduce test time, without reducing test coverage, on subsequent product generations
- Reviews and evaluates complex test specifications, test results, test trends and implements corrective action as needed
- Reviews and approves prepared detailed technical reports of findings and makes recommendations for needed modifications to correct problems
- Oversees actual tests and analyzes validity of results
- Coordinates the resolution of problems inhibiting test progress
- Reviews customer requirements and specifications to ensure that tests will confirm that these are satisfied
- Provides expert level guidance to less advanced engineers and may serve as a team lead on specific projects
- Performs and/or leads the following types of test: Information Assurance, 508 Compliance, Disaster Recovery, and Performance Testing.
- Execute data validation process using DataStage
- Analyze data validation and perform root cause analysis in Oracle database
- Ability to write detailed test plans, understand scenario and script development, and requirements traceability for full system integration test.
- Ability to ensure functional and technical requirements testing, performance testing, system interface testing, and security testing.
Ability to develop a framework for automated testing using the HP Quality Center tools suite.
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other relevant technical field and at least 10 years direct experience in system testing of information systems
- Strong experience across the Human Resource module including Core HR, Self-Service, Global Payroll, Benefits, Time and Labor, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Enterprise Learning Management (ELM)
- Must have active Secret clearance
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of enterprise-level applications, including ERP, EDI, CRM, data warehouses, etc. and ERP applications (e.g., PeopleSoft, SAP) is strongly desired.
- Knowledge of the Agile development process
- Experience in developing test automation frameworks using tools such as HP Quality Center.
- Knowledge of Ab Initio
- Knowledge of enterprise-level applications, including ERP, EDI, CRM, data warehouses, etc.
- Experience in testing in an agile development environment is strongly desired.
- Knowledge and experience with Oracle UPK and GRC Suite, and SQL for testing desired.
- Experience with Test Management and Automated Test Execution tools such as HP Quality Center and the HP Application Life-Cycle Management Suite (Quality Center, Unified Functional Testing, Performance Center/Load Runner)
- Experience with defect tracking tools
- Experience with automated regression test scripts
- Experience in testing software for federal government
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Has experience with 508 Compliance Testing, Disaster Recovery, and Security Testing.
- Security +
- Ability to develop and run PeopleSoft queries
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in managing system testing activities
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Performance Testing (.i.e. HP Load Runner)
- Minimum of 5 years of PeopleSoft testing experience
- Knowledge of Earned Value Management and Control Account Management
Possess prior experience of supporting large scale organizations with successful ERP implementation(s)
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.