The Burger Theory Restaurant and Bar at the Holiday Inn and Suites Denver Tech Center – Centennial is looking for a Dishwasher/Prep Cook to join our Burger Theory team and help our team and guests in all aspects of dish cleanliness and food preparation. We are looking for someone that is available for both AM and PM shifts.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assists in preparing food with the line cooks to all Burger Theory specs and standards.
- Scrapes food from dirty dishes and washes them by hand or places them in racks or on conveyor to dishwashing machine. Washes pots, pans, and trays by hand. Runs glasses through dish machine twice.
- Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, and meat blocks.
- Sweeps and mops the kitchen as well as the restaurant
- Separates and removes trash and garbage and places it in designated containers; steam-cleans or hoses-out garbage cans.
- Polishes silver, using burnishing-machine tumbler, chemical dip, buffing wheel, and hand cloth, if required.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or by use of hand truck.
- Sets up banquet tables, when required.
- Washes and peels vegetables using knife or peeling machine, when required.
- Puts away all clean utensils; puts away & rotates stock in designated areas.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Use hands to lift, carry, or pull objects that may be heavy.
- Understand simple instructions.
- Learn simple procedures and techniques.
- Perform routine work or the same task over and over again.
- Understands OSHA regulations.
The Holiday Inn and Suites Denver Tech Center - Centennial is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job Type: Full-time
- cooking: 1 year (Required)