SCHIMENTI CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, a leading commercial construction firm with offices in Ridgefield, CT and Manhattan, dominates the market with a major presence in Metro NYC. Proud to be consistently ranked among the Crain’s Top 20 and ENR Top 400, our client list includes all nationally recognized brands.
We are currently seeking a Receptionist for our Connecticut office. This opportunity is a Temp to possible Perm position.
Answer and forward calls through a multi-line telephone system and greet visitors to the Company office. Be available to provide administrative support to all departments.
- Answers promptly all incoming calls with proper telephone etiquette, determines purpose of calls, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Maintains accurate records of where employees are and how they can be reached.
- Answers general questions about the Company and provides callers with address, directions and other general information.
- Greets visitors, determines nature of business and notifies employees that visitors have arrived. Offers visitors beverage when applicable.
- Trains back up administrative staff on operating the telephone system.
- Receives and signs for all deliveries.
- Maintains all office supplies. Must maintain accurate log of commonly used supplies and when needed, order replacement supplies.
- Maintain logs for all archived boxes. Assist with reporting and management of all archiving as needed.
- Assist with facilities maintenance (contacting subcontractors, scheduling, coordinating, etc.)
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service Skills: 1 year
- High school or equivalent