Seeking a Accounts Payable / Payroll Clerk for immediate hire in Coconut Grove. Must be familiar with QuickBooks and MS Office.
Accounts Payable / Payroll Clerk is responsible for, but not limited to, processing payments to vendors and employees and maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts.
- Record and pay accounts payable
- QuickBooks experience required
- Calculate pay and issue payments to employees
- Assist in the creation of financial statements and related financial reports
- Remit payroll taxes, sales taxes, use taxes, and other taxes
- Account for fixed assets
- Maintain a coherent system of accounts, with a supporting filing system
- Monitor cash levels
- Bookkeeping experience including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, general ledger and financial reports.
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
- Knowledge of computerized accounting.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements of processing payroll accounting transactions and payroll returns.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing, in English.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bookkeeping: 2 years
- Payroll or Processing: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
Required work authorization: