Western Neon Inc. has an immediate opening for an 04 journeyman level sign installation / service tech.
Located in the heart of SODO, Western Neon is a full-service custom sign shop that has been serving western Washington for over 35 years. With the rapid growth of Seattle and the high demand for deliverable custom signage, we are currently seeking a qualified and dedicated person to fill a position on our Install and Service team.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Quick learner who enjoys troubleshooting problems and finding solutions independently
- Excellent attention to detail while being safety oriented
- Physical strength tempered with a gentle touch
- Flexible with fast changing goals and deadlines
- Willingness to ask questions when you're not sure, and open to making mistakes
- You don't need to know everything but you need to be excited and motivated to learn.
- Must be able to complete labor intensive work repeatedly, including lifting 50lbs, climb ladders, dig footings, etc.
- Loading and transportation of all types of signage
- Operation of boom and bucket trucks while maintaining fleet
- Read and execute work plans.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and solve problems.
- Have general construction knowledge.
- Have clean driving record
- 04 Electrical license
- Cell phone required
Compensation depends on experience, we offer full benefits, sick, vacation, holiday pay and 401K
- Journeyman Electrician: 1 year (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Journeyman Electrician: 1 year (Preferred)
- Seattle, WA 98134 (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time: