*** 100% COMMISSION BASED OPPORTUNITY ***
Are you a sales professional possessing a track record of successful sales achievements? Are you a CLOSER?
Due to growth, we are seeking a high-energy, results-oriented individuals as a Residential Sales Representative for the Charlotte area.
True Residential Sales position
- Responsible for selling products within the assigned territory
- Leads, generated by our in-house marketing team, are scheduled for you.
- Critical success criteria include additional lead generation, new presentations, and contract selling.
- High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years successful sales experience
- Excellent combination of desire to excel, teamwork, and process orientation
- Willingness to make numerous prospecting and in person calls per day
- Document of records of sales achievement
- Excelling closing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Clean driving record
- Self-starter with good work ethic and ability to work independently
- Must pass a background check and a pre-employment drug test
A generous compensation/benefits package is offered that includes:
- Excellent paid training then 100% commission with unlimited earning potential!
- Uncapped commissions
- Comprehensive 8-week sales training program
- Rewarding work with well-respected, financially stable company
- Freedom to build your sales career in a fun work environment
- Sales with a loyal and exponentially growing customer base
- Company paid expenses for approved travel
- Comprehensive benefits package to include medical and dental insurance
- Company paid short/long term disability and life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Top-notch culture and support staff
- Company phone
- 7 paid holidays
In 1992, Bath Fitter decided to develop a network of dedicated franchises and Company- owned locations in both the U.S. and Canada. This strategy allowed for continued expansion while maintaining its well-established reputation for quality of product and installation. New locations open every year and the organization continues its rapid growth.
Thanks to hard work, a consistent vision, and a true partnership among its franchisees, the Bath Fitter name has earned its reputation for superior product quality and service to its customers. Bath Fitter is clearly recognized as a leader in the industry.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)