Playful yet sophisticated and located in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale, Wasted Grain is a massive, open-air bar and eatery. Our guests can enjoy brunch, happy hour, sporting events, and a diverse range of entertainment, from live music to cutting edge DJs. Our inviting, and vibrant patio plays host to many activities and games – bags, giant Jenga, life-size Connect Four, and much more!
The newly remodeled Wasted Grain is looking for friendly, outgoing, energetic, and reliable Bartenders to join our team!
We are located at 7295 E Stetson Drive, Scottsdale, AZ 85251.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
You love having a good time and making people happy! You are a high school graduate or equivalent. You are at least 19 years of age or older. You have a valid Food Handler Certification and a valid Liquor Certification. You can stand for prolonged periods of time. You have bartending experience and a strong knowledge of alcohol, drink menus, and classic cocktail preparation. You speak, read, write, and understand English. You want to be part of a team!
WHAT WE BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Greet guests in a timely and professional manner
- Verify guests that purchase alcohol are at least 21 years of age
- Possess full knowledge of bar and menu items and be able to make recommendations
- Accurately take food and beverage orders in a timely manner
- Deliver food and beverage orders within established time frames
- Consistently use suggestive selling techniques
- Ensure that alcohol is consumed in designated areas only
- Set up and maintain appropriate stock levels for the bar
- Hourly, non-exempt position
- Hourly compensation based on minimum wage plus tips
- Growth potential
- Sick pay
- Full benefits package after 60 days for eligible employees
- Dining discounts at other Square One Concepts locations
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!