United Analytical Services, Inc., (UAS) is a professional environmental consulting and engineering firm specializing in the assessment, design and project management for asbestos, indoor air quality, mold and lead based paint remediation projects. UAS also provides a variety of industrial hygiene, environmental site assessment and environmental regulatory compliance services. UAS’ environmental services are focused on industrial hygiene and occupational safety and health in the public realm, real estate/development sector and the commercial, industrial, healthcare and manufacturing industries. Please visit our website at www.uas1.com to learn more about UAS.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Conduct various indoor air quality sampling and sampling of environmental contaminants such as asbestos, mold, lead, dust etc.
- Conduct building material inspections for hazardous materials such as asbestos, lead, mold, etc.
- Conduct water and soil sampling.
- Operate various instruments such as air monitoring pumps, indoor air quality instruments, and microscopes.
- Perform project oversite and coordination with clients and contractors.
- Conduct work and oversite of such work practices as required by the various regulatory agencies.
- Follow project specifications and drawings.
- Prepare reports, sampling data sheets, and chain of custody forms.
- AutoCAD knowledge a plus.
- Minimum High School Graduate, College Graduate preferred with Science related degree
- Must have own reliable transportation, provide valid proof of a Driver’s License and proof of car insurance (majority of work in Chicago Metropolitan area)
- Flexible with working hours, work shifts, and occasional nights and weekends as well as in emergency response scenarios.
- Ability to work independently.
- Willing to work in various work environments, including outdoors, construction sites, etc.
- Must be willing to take Certification Classes and continuing education courses
- Must follow ALL safety requirements
**Related Work/Fields: Construction, Sciences, Industrial Hygiene, Chemistry, Environmental, Public Health/Safety & Geology.
Looking to hire immediately! UAS is an EEO employer
Location: Downers Grove, IL
Benefits Package includes Medical Insurance, Cafeteria Plan, and 401K with company match, Profit Sharing, Bonuses and Paid Vacation
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative