Government Sales Regional Account Executive – NOVA Area
PASSION. DRIVE. COMMITMENT. SUCCESS.
Does this describe you? Do you want to be part of a team that lets you control your success and future? Then read on!
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join our fast-paced sales team. This is an outside business to business government sales role that will include managing a portfolio of current Offix customers as well as developing new customers within a defined assignment.
As a Print Technology Professional, you will identify areas for improvement and recommend solutions to streamline workflow, increase operating efficiency and reduce operating costs for customers and prospective customers. Our sales process focuses on value as we utilize a consultative, customer-focused sales approach that matches the customers’ needs and wants to Offix’s unique competitive advantages in the market.
- Create and execute an effective business plan.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers
- Understanding of Government account structures and procurement processes.
- Strong existing relationships in the Government arena, as well as a strong track record of new business development.
- Good understanding of government contracts, budget processes, RFP’s and standard bid requests.
- Experience in the office copier industry preferred, but not required.
- Gaining a clear understanding and knowledge of customers businesses and requirements.
- Skilled in managing all aspects of business utilizing effective time management techniques.
- New business development, including Chamber of Commerce participation/networking, business development calls, setting appointments, and forming solution proposals for presentations.
- Participate in product/solutions demonstrations.
- Update CRM and/or other data systems as required of all sales related activities.
- Continual growth of knowledge of Offix’s product & solutions offerings.
Offix is proud to offer its advantage package:
- A strong professional business acumen
- At least 3+ years Government Sales Experience required
- A proven track record of working toward and staying committed to achieving long-term goals
- Ability to deal with highly complex sales issues
- Excellent communication skills with an emphasis on great listening skills
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Team work, and the ability to embrace the Offix customer-focused culture.
- A genuine desire to learn, grow and develop skills and a career in professional selling
- US citizenship required
Our Sales Compensation package is the most aggressive in the area of rewards, Base salary and uncapped Commission schedule. Cutting edge training, full service and support team and a clear career path.
such as paid holidays and vacation days provide opportunities for self-renewal through time away from the job. The security needs of employees and their families are filled through optional benefits such as life insurance, short- and long-term disability coverage, and health insurance.
Funeral and Bereavement Leave
Holiday, Vacation, and Sick Leave Pay
Insurance: Health, Vision, and Life
Short and Long-Term Disability
is a premier supplier and service provider of comprehensive office technology. We are committed to providing remarkable innovative solutions to our customers and for our employees, extensive training and development. We are passionate about building a team of highly qualified, customer focused individuals who contribute enthusiastically to our corporate culture and our company’s success. With the competitive salary and benefits offered at Offix, you build more than a career, you can build a future. It is the policy of Offix LC to give equal opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, gender, religion, marital status, handicap or national origin.