****REMOTE POSITION - CAN SIT IN MULTIPLE LOCATIONS****
The Clinical Telehealth Consultant supports the sales organization in the development, design, and launch of large scale remote health monitoring programs. This individual works with key stakeholders at healthcare organizations to gather requirements, identify program goals and develop Key Performance Indicators to measure success of the program. Additionally, this role will work with internal and external customers to evaluate current operations and determine specific needs to deploy and operationalize complex remote health monitoring programs across the US. The solutions consultant will assist in development of policies and procedures as well as act as a resource guide for the customer as they prepare their business justification, internal launch plan and patient enrollment practices. This individual supports the sales team with developing the client services proposal and statement of work and provides a detailed transition plan to the Trapollo operations team upon contract execution
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Designs complex programs in support of multiple sales representatives across the country.
- Develops and maintains relationships and sphere of influence with, key stakeholders and senior management throughout the sales cycle and program design.
- Full accountability for planning and coordinating resources for presales tasks to include, but not limited to: operations evaluation, ROI and outcome development, program design, equipment evaluation, cost/sell analysis, SOW, proposal, and level of effort development.
- Program design, launch, and transition timeline typically 6 months.
- Work closely with Trapollo operations to develop transition plan for standardized services with the goal of preventing delays, avoiding inefficiencies or reducing potential of unnecessary expense.
- This role is required to collaborate with multiple business unit(s) and/or entire company.
- Program design typically includes identifying client’s budget, developing solution within client’s budget while meeting company minimum margin requirements.
- Develops detailed transition plans that include recommended launch schedule, client operational landscape and key contacts, program success measurements, internal staffing requirements, cost/sell pricing models, recommended reporting both internal and external, internal setup timeline and resource requirements, etc.
- Designs operational plan for internal and external resources to maximize efficiency and utilize appropriate technological solutions.
- Develops program design using proven processes and methodologies to ensure standardized solution and ease of transition.
- Transitions program requirements with clear objectives, tasks, roles and responsibilities to internal operations team.
- Responds to and manages client expectations throughout the program design/planning phase.
- Recommends methods to measure customer satisfaction; to obtain feedback at critical milestones and at program completion to ensure program meets customer expectations and includes areas for growth once implemented.
- Supports client and business development teams with the evaluation and selection of telehealth technology solutions. Will require a proactive effort to learn and stay current with telehealth market solutions.
- Partners with external and internal IT departments to reduce risk from changing technological infrastructure, hardware, automations, systems software, or applications systems.
- Builds relationships with key stakeholders and project resources to drive key decisions and ensure timely design delivery and internal operational transition.
- Documents and understands the technical environment dependencies of the client and develops plan to support an end to end integrated environment.
- 10 years of experience in related field (i.e. Change management, process improvement, project management,) or academic equivalent training or projects.
- Requires working knowledge of functional or related processes
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical thinking skills.
- Proven track record of program/solution design and transition.
- BS/BA degree in related discipline is required.
- Telehealth experience required
- Demonstrated experience in working with telehealth clinical teams to develop patient selection criteria, program enrollment processes, and the development of clinical monitoring models
- Degree in Nursing or Medical Clinical field a plus
- Experience in developing operational healthcare transition plans and clinical protocols for chronic disease management
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique. Cox Communications is the largest division of Cox Enterprises, a family-owned business founded in 1898 by Governor James M. Cox.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.