Headquartered in the Bay Area with offices in Jaipur, India and Austin, Texas, Punchh is the world leader in innovative digital marketing products for brick and mortar retailers, combining AI and machine learning technologies, mobile-first expertise, and omni-channel communications designed to dramatically increase lifetime customer value. Punchh recently raised $20M in a Series B round of funding led by Sapphire Ventures. Leading global chains in the restaurant, health and beauty sectors rely on Punchh to grow revenue by building customer relationships at every stage to becoming brand loyalists, including more than 100 different chains representing more than $12B in annual spend, 30,000 locations globally, 26M+ consumers, and 1M+ transactions daily. Punchh boasts a customer list that includes Pizza Hut, Quiznos, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf and many more.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Implementations, the Implementation Manager will spearhead and manage the successful implementation of the Punchh SaaS marketing platform for our largest enterprise customers. We’re looking for a seasoned professional with technical project management experience in nimble, fast-moving high-tech software, SaaS or mobile application companies.
He/she will work closely with our clients’ senior business and technical staff to identify new and expanded business opportunities. While we are not seeking a developer or a salesperson for this job, the ideal candidate must be conversant in common technology concepts and technologies in order to articulate effectively both internally and translate into business impact and business relevancy for customers.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional attention to detail and master the ability to manage multiple project streams simultaneously and prioritize responsibilities. He/she will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a member of a team as well as independently.
The Implementation Manager will embrace accountability for the clients’ projects from end to end, overseeing the successful execution of those initiatives by our implementation teams in Mountain View, CA and India. The ideal candidate is flexible, adaptable, and can work productively across the many time zones where our customers may be located. Some travel to client locations in the U.S. may be required.
- Act as the key champion and escalation point for all customer issues during implementation phase.
- Manage gathering requirements, handoff from sales, setting timelines, tracking progress, updating status, holding weekly meetings and managing customer training and go live
- Collaborate with the project management team based in the India office, whose primary role is to deliver the mobile solution customized to customer needs.
- Accountability/ownership of client satisfaction and successful project delivery
- Work with the system administration/IT, product, and development teams at Punchh and at partner companies to create custom solutions as needed.
- Provide product training to customers and help them in running campaigns and other product features.
- Review, manage and process contracts/statements of work while tracking progress against contracts from creation to completion.
- Proactively recommend and provide guidance to the Client Services/Customer Success team to properly refine processes and procedures.
- Identify new potential revenue opportunities within the customer account throughout implementation and beyond by fostering growing relationships with key client counterparts
- Drive strategic planning with client stakeholders to share new product offerings, gather feedback for product improvement, and to understand current status, pain points and areas for incremental services.
- Be accountable for effective client management and service satisfaction.
- Collaborate with and support the Punchh sales team during pre-sales phases by providing work effort estimates, feasibility analysis and sales presentation support
- Minimum of 4 years of technical project management experience in nimble, fast-moving high-tech software, SaaS or mobile application companies
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to manage multiple project streams simultaneously and prioritize responsibilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to work as a member of a team as well as independently.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, excellent relationship builder.
- Ability to understand and grok at a broader scale the complete product solution, new product offerings and create process and structure to address implementation needs.
- PMP certification and prior experience in delivering mobile apps will be a plus
- 20% travel within the US and some international travel to India
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering. MBA is a plus.