Founded in 2015, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? Because we realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress in transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. This unique approach is powering our huge growth - we have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine.
Our mission and ambitions are huge. We're looking for people who believe, as we do, that modernizing home care for our parents—and yours—is one of the most important problems we can solve. Honor is a well-funded, strongly backed company with experienced leaders who have a proven track record of building large businesses and solving extraordinarily difficult challenges. Join us!
Design at Honor
Design has a been part of Honor from the beginning. It's helped us grow our brand from the inside out, combining our values, culture, and purpose into what Honor is today. We're looking for an experienced designer who will help create visually stunning and consistent brand assets, and contribute to our constantly evolving brand identity. You'll be expected to think deeply about every interaction the customer can have with our brand, and produce assets for a diverse range of mediums. Projects you'll work on span digital, print, objects, events, spaces, and experimentation.
We pride ourself in the diversity of our team:
you get to collaborate with some of the best brand designers, product designers, engineers, copywriters, and strategists from all walks of life. You'll stay in deep synchronization with folks from all areas of the business. This is an opportunity to help shape our future and to push yourself creatively and collaboratively.
Other Things We Look For:
- Have 3+ years of relevant design experience, ideally at a startup or agency
- Be a multidisciplinary designer, taking projects from concept to execution across a wide range of disciplines
- Design presentations, landing pages, digital advertisements, emails, banners, infographics, swag, and print collateral for marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with the marketing/design team to build reusable Google Doc templates, components and systems that ensure visual and creative consistency
- Create, maintain, and export production-quality graphic assets
- Be a brand guardian, ensuring consistency and high standards are met across all our collateralHave experience working with print vendors
- Assist with the development of product brand collateral and maintenance of brand documentation
- Collaborate with other designers, developers, content producers, and the sales team to generate effective design solutions and receive feedback
- Be a self-starter. As a resourceful and resilient self-starter, you'll thrive in a fast-paced environment where initiative and innovation are required
- Know how to produce content quickly without sacrificing quality
- An exceptional portfolio demonstrating visual design and branding expertise
- Deep understanding of how to apply elements of design, such as typography, layout, color, grids, and interaction
- Experience working on direct response marketing materials, with knowledge of best practices for designing landing pages, advertisements and other materials that drive conversion
- Broad experience in graphic design, brand strategy, and marketing
- Exceptional organizational, collaboration and communication skills
- Experience working in a variety of media: web, print, physical/environmental
- Excellent presentation skills and proficiency with Keynote, Powerpoint, or Google Slides
- Mastery of industry standard design tools including: Adobe CS, Sketch, etc. ( http://etc.passionate/ )
- Passionate about Honor's mission
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.