XOR Security is currently seeking a talented Information Assurance Analyst to support one of our premier clients within the Department of Homeland Security. To support this vital mission, XOR staff is on the forefront of providing full spectrum Software Development and Systems Engineering support to include the development of advanced tools and analysis techniques to protect critical DHS assets from hostile adversaries. The Information Assurance Analyst will be responsible for preparing documentation such as Risk Assessment Reports (RARs) for the ISSM/CISO, System Security Plans (SSPs), Development of Plan of Action & Milestones (POA&Ms) to ensure compliance with Government and DHS Cybersecurity policies and procedures. Will assist with the generation of cybersecurity documentation for system hardware and software assessments; assess the performance of IA Security controls for assess and authorize and assess only networks.
Strong written and verbal communications skills are a must.
- Bachelors Degree in a related field
- Demonstrated Risk Management Framework (RMF) experience
- Experience with IA/Cybersecurity policy implementation
- Experience handling Federal A&A activities
- Experience performing computer systems security risk analysis and assessment.
- Experience implementing and validating Security Technical Implementation Guidance (STIG) and Security Requirements Guidance (SRG) for applications, familiarity with DOD network architecture and network engineering practices, hardening Windows/LINUX operating system
- Tenable Nessus, HP Fortify (or equivalent automated security scanning tool support)
- Secret Clearance with ability to obtain TS/SCI
- Experience with best practices for Cybersecurity to include validation of Security Control Requirements, STIG/SRG/Customer Centric requirements and document findings in a formalized reporting format.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with excellent communication skills (written and verbal communications) and have the ability to work in a dynamic work environment.
- FISMA experience
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, problem solving, analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience validating Security Control Requirements, STIG/SRG/Customer Centric requirements and document findings in a formalized reporting format.
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements - US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.