Full-time$18 - $23 an hour
- Communication skills
- Computer skills
- Customer service
- Front desk
Full Job Description
Ike Lans DDS and Associates is looking for an Coordinator/Office Manager to join our team! Seeking someone who has a great work ethic, responsible, friendly and highly professional with top communication skills. Patient care is our top priority!
The successful candidate will be energetic with the ability and desire to work in a high-volume, fast paced environment while providing best-in-class customer service.
- Ensures fundamental systems and protocols are in place within the supported dental office, allowing the doctor to focus on dentistry.
- Assist in dental team development, build positive relationships with the dentist and dental team members, manage schedules to meet daily dentistry goals.
- Assume a leadership role in motivating office team members and proactively seeking ways to improve the dental practice.
- Manage all front and back office tasks, including daily operations of the dental office, managing both employee and patient relations, performance management, and achieving operational goals.
- Achieve revenue goals by overseeing patient scheduling, staff productivity, and treatment planning coordination.
- Managing all employees to maintain high employment standards consistent with OSHA, state licensing requirements, patient care and overall customer service.
- Maintaining all employee files and ensuring that all required documentation is complete and accurate.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, management and relationship-building skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with dental office procedures and terminology is helpful
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new program
- Management experience
There are so many excellent reasons to be part of our talented, compassionate team:
- Generous benefits package
- Opportunity with established, yet fast-growing and innovative industry leader
- Changing patient smiles from top to bottom
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $23.00 per hour
- front desk: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- office administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)