Responsible for the enablement of reporting and analytics capability for the McDonald’s Global Mobile App Lite (GMAL) as part of the global solution stack; GMAL is a single global offers and rewards mobile app with a strong international footprint of more than 50 markets across the McDonald’s IOM BU and IDL segments.
Key Relationships include:
- Deliver reporting and analytics capabilities for GMAL, aligned to business priorities, including but not limited to business performance, customer insights, marketing analytics and in-app analytics.
- Define GMAL requirements and deliver subsequent enablement of GMAL reporting and analytics capabilities for day-to-day operations and strategic projects, including leading and/or supporting the project delivery as required
- Manage and drive vendor deliverables for the reporting and analytics capability, including but not limited to Plexure, DOMO amongst others.
- Collaborate with GMAL Product and Technical Lead – and vendors where applicable – to continuously evolve the reporting capabilities of the mobile app, including enabling of marketing needs.
- Hands on management of the reporting and analytics function, including but not limited to the development of dashboards, audit of data integrity and accuracy, analysis for global reporting needs, and set up of best practices for market adoption.
- Ensure that reporting and analytics capabilities are tested and certified before implementation to market, and provide communication and documentation of updates via the GMAL service management channel.
- Keep up to date with understanding of GDPR and various privacy acts, and collaborate with McDonald’s Legal counsel to ensure that all reporting and analytics set ups are compliant.
- Liaising with Product, Program (including Global CRM/Marketing), Segment Technology and Digital Leads, and Business Insights to gather and consolidate reporting and analytics requirements and specifications to define the capabilities and priorities roadmap.
- Partnering with the various Data and Technology teams within McDonald’s global organization to understand the existing and planned data infrastructure (such as POS and Back Office, Customer Data Platform/CDP, Digital Analytics)
- Minimum Requirements
- Proven experience in the management and delivery of reporting and analytics capabilities, with at least 5 to 8 years in similar roles.
- Strong analytical mind-set and business acumen, with working expertise in the utilization of both qualitative and quantitative data to provide actionable insights and value for the business.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel, SQL and business intelligence tools (such as Domo, Tableau, SAS), and strong understanding of data warehousing principles and big data architecture.
- Experienced in data extraction, transformation, and visualization / dashboard creation, with an ability to lead and complement delivery teams as required on reporting and analytics projects.
- Well versed in digital analytics, including the acquisition, management and activation of data; certification or experience with solutions from Google, mParticle, Adobe, Salesforce (not limited to) is an advantage.
- Ability to work across technical and business unit teams with hands-on result-oriented attitude, and influence a diverse organization with remote team members to achieve results.
- Excellent organization skills with strong adaptability – able to set priorities and problem solve to meet deadlines in a complex and changing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Analytics, Data Science, or related field is preferred but not required.
McDonald’s is committed to providing qualified individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.