You love online marketing. You dream in numbers. You eat SEOs for breakfast and wash them down with a glass of Google Juice. You once looked at an EKG printout and said, “What’s the year over year performance?” Your +1s got so many Likes that they’re trending with their own hashtag. You share.
You laugh when you hear websites advertised on the radio. You mentally compose Yelp reviews for every party you attend. Angie, Craig and Judy love to hear from you. You deliberately visit obscure Amazon products just to change the ads you see everywhere else. You know the exact moment when a sender gets added to the Spam folder.
You saw that thing that everyone’s talking about last week, and you’re watching that thing that everyone will be talking about next week. You know that “viral” is a myth and generating real ROI takes work. You can describe anything in life in five keywords or less, and you know what type of person will respond to each of those keywords.
If this is you, and you're superb in front of a client, we’d like to hear from you. We’re C-4 Analytics, and we’re looking for account managers who live to help people succeed online. If you have the passion, we have some great clients who could use your help.
Senior Account Manager Job Responsibilities:
Senior Account Manager Job Requirements:
- Be the main day-to-day contact for a number of C-4 Analytics clients.
- Use Google Analytics and AdWords to review clients’ web traffic, pitch strategic campaigns and report on progress
- Manage all aspects of marketing campaigns, from the initial campaign pitch, to campaign setup, execution, review and reporting
- Requires ability to work with cross-functional teams to ensure success
- Campaigns include all aspects of paid search, website maintenance, social media and online reputation
- Work with the Creative and Content teams to consistently improve client websites for optimal success and to better serve overall digital strategy
- Work with third parties such as a web provider platform to make sure our strategies are carried out; follow up and escalate if something does not get done in a timely manner
- Create client-facing monthly reports on all aspects of C-4 Analytics campaigns
- Run weekly meetings to update clients on cumulative progress
- Ensure the Chicago office/ team is running smoothly and covering all aspects of their clients work with no issues.
- Strong presentation skills
- A strong positive attitude that resonates throughout the agency
- A trusted digital advisor
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Strong familiarity with Facebook, Google+ and Twitter
- Ability to use all Google products (Gmail, Docs, Drive, Calendar)
- Experience using Google Analytics and Google AdWords preferred.
- Strong time-management and communication skills
- Ability to write professional emails to clients and third parties
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Marketing Communications or related degree
- 4-7 years of Marketing, Digital Marketing, Agency or Client Services experience is a must
C-4 Analytics is a fast-growing private marketing company, one with a roster of local and national clients and a focus on delivering real results based on an in-depth understanding of business needs and challenges, in addition to constant research of current practices, separating what works from what doesn't. We are committed to developing innovative and customized solutions and to providing the highest level of accountability and customer service.
Respond to this posting with a resume and a brief introduction if you're interested in a full-time position where you'll make an impact in a tangible and rewarding way. This position is for the Chicago, IL office.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The C-4 Analytics Team