- Benefits effective within 60 days!!!
- *$1,000 Sign On Bonus!! * Received in 3 installments - Great Management Team!
- Select cases and other containers of food and non-foods product
- Move products using an electric pallet jack / forklift. Wrap, label and prepare shipments in a timely manner
- Follow all safety regulations and ensure quality/ efficiency standards are met
- Follow all preferred work methods, safety policies and procedures per company guidelines
- Function as a team player
- You will routinely inspect/ recharge equipment to ensure it operates properly and wear all required Personal Protective Equipment and Safety Gear
- Meet required productivity and accuracy standards per location and company guidelines
- Manually place the appropriate stock items on pallet
- Locate products according to order sheets and complete all necessary paperwork
401 Maddox-Simpson Pkwy
Lebanon, TN 37090
Immediate Openings - Night Shift
Full Time 2nd Shift
Why Should You Apply?
- $$- Excellent pay
- We’ve got you covered- Full benefits package (Health, Dental, 401k, etc.)
- Take a vacation- Paid time off
- Want to go back to school?- Tuition reimbursement program
- We will provide you with everything you need to succeed- Top notch training
- Enjoy yourself, you deserve it- Fun events at work
- Earn more- Holiday and overtime pay
- Be Comfortable- Casual dress everyday
- Winning- Work for an industry leader
- And Much More!Take a peek at what this job looks like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Pml5hIfgo
Performance Foodservice - Nashville , PFG’s broadline distributor, maintains a unique relationship with a variety of local customers, including independent restaurants and hotels, healthcare facilities, schools, and quick-service eateries. A team of sales reps, chefs, consultants and other experts builds close relationships with each customer, providing advice on improving operations, menu development, product selection and operational strategies. The Performance Foodservice team delivers delicious food, but also goes above and beyond to help independent restaurant owners achieve their dreams.
**Food service companies include, but, are not limited to; Sysco, US Foods, Reinhart and IWC.
- Required Qualifications:
- Warehouse experience/selection/EPJ - 6 months
- Must be able to lift and move 20-90 pounds frequently
- Pass a drug screen
- Employment Line 615-965-1435 - CALL TODAY!!!!!
- Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy; (2) the "EEO is the Law" poster and supplement; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $23.00 /hour