We're looking for a fully licensed or provisionally licensed bilingual, part-time and full-time therapist in the state of Maryland to join our practice at Life Revisions Counseling, LLC. SUPERVISION will be offered!! We're seeking an evening therapist to provide individual and couples therapy but also have the capability to provide video-based therapy from an in-home office. The therapist will provide culturally competent mental health services to individuals and couples who are experiencing varying levels of difficulties due to life stressors or mental health concerns and may identify as LGBTQ+.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide high quality, compassionate and ethical outpatient mental health therapy to clients as scheduled.
- Must see 10-15 clients per weekend.
- Conduct mental health assessments and develop individualized treatment plans.
- Lead individual and group therapy sessions, preventative mental wellness classes or workshops, and make treatment referrals.
- Complete clinical documentation within 24 hours of date of service.
- Actively participate as a positive member of the clinic environment.
- Maintain good standing with the appropriate board and insurance entities.
- Complete all recommended continuing education requirements.
- Stay current with updated research and best practices.
- Be aware of community referral sources and refer when necessary.
- Secure client information per HIPAA standards.
- Maintain case files within electronic health record (EHR) that are up to date as described in the Job Expectations handout.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have an in-home office with virtual capabilities.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be fully licensed LCPC, LCSW-C, LMFT or LG.
- Must be willing to work evening hours.
- Must have experience working with LGBTQ+ community.
- Must have skill in working with a variety of cultures!!!
- Experience working with couples is preferred, but not required.
- Must be successful as a mental health counselor and find it easy to connect with peoples and constructively discuss their problems and issues.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have knowledge of family systems and their impact on mental health within the family.
- Must have skill in applying varied interventions with individuals/families in crisis.
- Must have skill working independently and implementing time management strategies.
- Must have the ability to provide necessary self-care.
- Must have the ability to demonstrate positive team interactions with other clinic staff.
- Awareness of personal strengths and appropriate timing for referrals.
We're looking for a therapist that is fully licensed LCPC, LCSW-C, LMFT, or LG in the state of Maryland. The therapist that joins our team must have experience working with the LGBTQ+ community, couples work is preferred, but not required, and must come with a niche or specialization of their own to contribute to the uniqueness of our practice. Therapists are required to carry their own liability insurance.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job, general nature, and level of work performed by job holders within this job. This description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities, or working conditions associated with the position.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $35.00 - $45.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
The position is virtual and can remain virtual depending on the preference of your clients.
- Counseling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Morning (Required)
Hours per week:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible